Accepted Insurance Plans
Click on the entity below to view the accepted insurance plans:
Bethesda Hospital West
Note: The above hospital agreements include the following off-site hospital departments:
- Physical Therapy & Occupational Therapy at the Boynton Beach YMCA.
- Physical, Occupational, Speech & Audiology Therapy as well as Cardiac & Pulmonary Rehabilitation are available at Bethesda Health City under the same hospital contracts.
Please note that the above list applies to all contracted "Covered Services". Outpatient Exceptions may include: Physical, Occupational and Speech Therapy and High dollar diagnostic testing, which may utilize contracted Networks. If you should have any questions, please contact the Managed Care Office at 561-364-3100.
Florida Department of Financial Services
The Florida Department of Financial Services website offers an insurance company search which provides listing of all licensed insurance carriers in Florida. The site provides detailed information on each plan according to the user's specifications and also provides a direct link to the insurance plan for further information.
Medicare offers a number of valuable online tools for patients including:
- Hospital Compare - allows the patient to compare services offered by area hospitals as determined by the user's specifications.
- Medicare Health Plan Options - allows the patient to compare the area plans that offer Medicare coverage along with the cost and benefits of each plan.
- Medicare Prescription Drug Card - provides information on the new Prescription Drug Card program under Medicare.
- Search for a Doctor - allows the patient to find a Medicare physician by entering specific search criteria.